How to Win webe 850 Top 300 Rewards (Exclusive Secrets & Tips)

Contest Ends 29 June 2016

webe is giving away great rewards to top 300 people ranked in the scoreboard, but how to climb to the top 300? I will share my tips in the post below. But before that, let’s take a look what are the prizes for top 300 in the scoreboard.

Your rewards for topping the scoreboard

Rank benefits allow you to see your score and how you rank among everyone else. The more points you collect, the higher up the scoreboard you go! Top 300 winners will walk away with these amazing rewards.

webe officially on its 850 website actually shares some tips on “How to win” or how to score more points.

HOW TO WIN

Tips to score more points and move up the scoreboard!

Psst… Here’s the trick to earning

1,375,000 points
You will get rewarded with points & game lives for each person that uses your referral code. Start inviting now!

webe 850 Winning Secrets: How to Climb to Top 300 in 1-week Time

I just joined webe 850 in less than one week, but managed to reach rank 300 today. Here I will share with you some of the secret tips and observations on how to climb the scoreboard so fast.

If you take a look at the current scoreboard today, the top 1 - 5 has at least 13.6 million points, which is insanely high, they must have started very early since the contest started on 10 May 2016. Be realistic, forget about climbing to the top 5 if you only start today, it is almost close to impossible to climb to that rank as these god players are increasing their points by millions points every day.

However, take a look at the top 295 - 300, they have about 2.8 million points. This is high but not impossible to chase using my secret tips below.

Secret Tips to Win Top 300 in webe 850 Campaign

1. Invite your friends to join: ask them to sign up an webe850 account using your referral number. Well this is not really a secret as webe has officially shared this tip with everyone on webe website under the how to win section.

2. The real secret is you don’t really need your friend to download the app, you just need to ask them for their hp number, and you can register for your friend using your phone and remember to enter your referral code. After you register your friend on your phone, you must immediately ask your friend for the 6-digit one-time passcode (OTP) sent to their hp via SMS. All this can be done while chatting with your friend through Facebook in less than 1 minute. You will get 20,000 points + 5 game lives per friend.

3. The real real secret is if you own a 850 ready phone, when you do the step above (2) you will get 28,500 points + 5 game lives per friend. Too bad I don’t have a 850 ready phone, but I’m 100% sure if you have a 850 phone you can register on behalf of your friend and get 28,500 points + 5 game lives per friend.

4. One thing many people overlook is that you can actually earn a lot more than 20,000 points in “match the patterns” game with 5 lives. I managed to score 18,715 in just a game. Of course not every time I play I get such a high score. Based on my observation and hence my own theory, the secret to getting high score in the game is not necessarily to be fast, the actual trick is to not make any mistake. Once you make a mistake, your final score will be divided by half (I assume), if you make more mistakes, your final score will be divided more times, hence the much lower final score. Update: Since webe updated its app on 13 June 2016, it is very difficult to get score higher than 10,000.

5. One old trick that many top ranked players already know is to post your QR code (under your profile) to those webe QR code Facebook groups, by posting your QR code there, many people will scan your QR code and you will get 500 points every time your QR code is scanned. Many of those currently in the top 50 got those points because they created these groups (FB group admin) and pinned their QR codes at the top so all new players will scan their QR codes first.

6. The last trick is similar to the tip above but much more time-consuming: browse through webe QR code Facebook groups and use your QR hunt to scan the QR codes one by one. You will get 500 points for every QR code scanned.

7. Update: One more trick, the answer for daily quiz is always yes. You get 3 more game lives for answering the daily quiz correctly on top of 1 luck draw entry / chance.

Any more trick, please post below. Let’s make our participation in the contest much more fun and friendly. Don’t be selfish, we all can help each other to become the top 300 :wink:

Some webe Updates

webe digital: Hi there, the Looping QR code challenge has halted as there has been some issues that has come to light. We will conduct a full investigation into this matter as the integrity of the campaign is important to us. Please do bear with us and we thank you for your patience and understanding.

What actually happened?
Read this lowyat forum post (https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3966008) - the forum poster alleged the looping QR code challenge as scam based on his analysis.

webe 850: Hi there, we noticed some of you are facing challenges in redeeming the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf vouchers. We are trying to resolve the issue with the merchant as we speak. In the meantime, we would like to advise you to hang on to it and we will get back to you by Wednesday 8th June. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and greatly appreciate your patience over this issue.

What actually happened?
Hui Ping: Pretty ridiculous I’m at coffee bean n they said I had a fraud voucher :sweat: damn embarrassing what’s going on here? They said their voucher was yellow in beckground… N they pressed the redeem button

Katherine Ng: My sis meet the same situation . The staff told my sis that the voucher she scanned was fake. But they clicked the redeem button. And my sis get nothing.

Some FAQs

Azlan Aziz: Whats is the maximum numbers of friend I can refer for the referral method to get the the extra 20000 points for each person?

webe digital: There is no limit on friends.

What are 850-ready phones?
According to webe,

850-ready means your mobile device is band 5 supported. For 850-ready device users will have the privilege to earn more points.

According to Wikipedia, LTE Band 5 means GSM-850 band, 850 MHz frequency, 824.2 – 849.2 MHz Uplink, 869.2 – 893.8 MHz Downlink, 128 – 251 channel number.

These are the devices that support LTE Band 5 allocated to Telekom Malaysia ™:

Apple

• iPhone SE
  • iPhone 6s
  • iPhone 6s Plus
  • iPhone 6
  • iPhone 6 Plus
  • iPhone 5s
  • iPhone 5c

Asus

• ZenFone Zoom
  • ZenFone Selfie ZD551KL
  • ZenFone 2 ZE551ML
  • ZenFone 2 ZE550ML
  • ZenFone 2 ZE500CL

BlackBerry

• Passport

HTC

• One M9+
  • One E9+ dual sim

Huawei

• Nexus 6P
  • Mate 8
  • Mate S
  • Honor 5X

Lenovo

• Vibe P1m
  • A6010
  • A2010

Microsoft

• Lumia 950 XL
  • Lumia 950
  • Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual SIM
  • Lumia 640 LTE Dual SIM

OnePlus

• X

Oppo

• R7 Plus
  • R7s
  • Mirror 5s
  • Neo 7

Samsung

• Galaxy S7 Edge
  • Galaxy S7
  • Galaxy S6 edge+
  • Galaxy S6 Edge
  • Galaxy Note5
  • Galaxy A8
  • Galaxy A7 (2016)
  • Galaxy A5 (2016)
  • Galaxy A3 (2016)
  • Galaxy J7
  • Galaxy J5
  • Galaxy J2
  • Galaxy J1 Ace

Sony

• Xperia Z5 Premium Dual
  • Xperia Z5 Dual
  • Xperia Z5 Compact
  • Xperia M5 Dual
  • Xperia C5 Ultra Dual
  • Xperia M4 Aqua Dual

Xiaomi

• Redmi Note 3

ZTE

• ZTE v7 Lite
  • Blade Apex 3
  • Blade Q Lux

After much delay, webe finally sent out email and SMS today to all top 300 winners so that they can provide full name, IC number and address.

Email Subject: Congratulations!

Hi, /NAME/!
Congratulations! Your hard work has snagged you a place in the Top 300 of 850 by webe’s scoreboard! Just one more step before you find out what you’ve won. Hit the link below and enter your details for verification purposes.

Verify your details (850 by webe Top 300 Winners Data Verification Congratulations! You are one of the Top 300 winners of 850 by webe. Please fill in the following fields by 25 July 2016 so we may verify your details. We’ll be in touch with you regarding prize delivery soon.)

Kindly provide your details by 25 July 2016. Thank you for being a part of the webe850 journey and keep a look out for more exciting updates!

Sincerely,
Webe

webe digital: To the top 300 awesome folks who earned their place on the scoreboard: have you checked your email lately? You should! We’ve sent out the verification emails. Still haven’t got it? Be sure to check your Junk or Spam folders, just in case it slipped under the radar.

Once you’ve received your email, make sure to get in touch with us before 25 July (Monday)

Congrats again to all our #webeamazing winners!

Subject: Congratulations! - 1-year free webe mobile plan

Hello!

Thank you for being part of the 850 by webe journey! On 1st September 2016 you’ll be receiving an exclusive pre-launch invitation to experience our shop and get a full view on everything webe has to offer, and make your purchase for your webe mobile plan*.

Few things you need to know on 1st September 2016

1. Email from webe with your verification details.

2. Logon to webe microsite to verify your details.

3. Once verification is done, you may proceed to create your webe account.

4. You can log on with your webe account created and start shopping! 

The webe mobile plan is simple and free: there’s no contract and no end to your data, calls or SMS. So share the joy with everyone who makes you happy. So stay tune for that invite coming your way very soon!

Friendly reminder do read up

*You are required to purchase the webe mobile plan with an option to choose or keep your existing number and proceed to check-out from our shop. To keep your existing number please make sure that you clear any outstanding balance from your current service provider.

*RM100 upfront payment required upon checking out. The upfront payment will be offset from add on services (IF ANY) or reimburse upon termination.

*You can also purchase a new phone to go with the webe mobile plan, but it will be at your own cost.

Terms & Conditions on 1-year free webe mobile plan

1. Purchase the webe mobile plan by 7th September 2016.

2. For 1 year webe mobile plan, the fees will be waived off upon purchase monthly from 1st September 2016 onwards until 1st September 2017. Applicable to 1st line only.

3. To subscribe to multiple-lines, please write to letstalk@webe.com.my.

4. The 12 months webe mobile plan waiver will not be carried forward or exchange for any form of value when you terminate the account. 

Psst!! We know you’re excited, here’s just a sneak peek to what you can get in our shop.

Sincerely,
webe