Uber Promo Code RM4 OFF 5 FREE Rides 4PM - 7PM Until 28 July 2017

You read this first here. Please like Durian Runtuh Facebook page and follow Harga Runtuh Twitter to receive more Grab promo code & latest Uber free rides discount offers!
Uber Promo Code Malaysia Discount Free Ride Offer

Uber Promo Code Malaysia Discount Free Ride Offer Promotion

Get Home with Uber! Tired after a long day at work? No worries, we'll get you home. Just apply the Uber promo code Malaysia: GETHOMEWITHUBER to get 5 FREE rides worth RM4 each, valid from 4PM - 8PM this week!

Apply Uber Promo Code Malaysia: GETHOMEWITHUBER

Congratulations! You are now entitled to 5 FREE rides worth RM4 each. Valid for rides in Malaysia, from 4 - 7PM daily. Valid until 28 July 2017. You only need to apply the Uber promo code once.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://harga.runtuh.com/2017/07/grab-promo-code-malaysia-july.html

when i key in the promotion code GETHOMEWITHUBER the message i get is invalid, please help

This is because the Uber promo code: GETHOMEWITHUBER finished already. Once the number of redemption limit is reached, it will display invalid for those who want to claim it. Whereas for those already redeemed it is still valid in the payment.

Faster redeem these two [Uber promo codes: UBER10MY & UBER8MY to get FREE RM10 & RM8 Discount Offer in Malaysia Until 31 December 2017] (Uber Promo Code RM10 & RM8 FREE Rides Discount Offer in Malaysia Until 31 December 2017) before they finish!

I dont think so is finish cause i key in this promotion code yesterday. But today my friend key in this morning, he can get it

Please contact Uber support directly either through FB or in app. They will be able to assist and give you official explanation. TQ!

I did call them just now. According to them some promotion code is not for all, only to those selected generated by their system. Anyway thank you very much.

1 Like

Are you able to redeem these two Uber promo codes: UBER10MY & UBER8MY to get FREE RM10 & RM8 Discount Offer in Malaysia Until 31 December 2017?

So far we have not heard from anyone that can’t apply them. You better be hurry and add them both into your Uber account first in case they reach the redemption limit.

yes will do it right now, ok i can get the RM8 and RM10 off, thanks

1 Like

Don’t forget this one too! Uber Promo Code: ENDOFWEEKFUN RM5 Discount x 5 FREE Rides in Malaysia Every Friday & Saturday Until 5 August 2017

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.