Grab Malaysia Cheap GrabCar Rides in KK, Malacca, JB & Pulau Pinang Permanent Discount PromotionWe’re always working to provide you with the most affordable rides. So we’re happy to to tell you that our GrabCar rides in Kota Kinabalu, Melaka, Johor Bahru, and Penang will now be up to 15% cheaper! Try it for yourself today!
We are pleased to tell you that our GrabCar rides in Penang, Johor Bahru, Melaka and Kota Kinabalu will now be cheaper! Check how much lower your GrabCar fares will be:
So what are you waiting for? Book a GrabCar with a lower fare today!
We know you’re going to enjoy our cheaper GrabCar rides. But you may notice fares to the same locations will not be the same every time you book. Don’t worry! Your GrabCar fare is still lower than before. It’s just our new pricing structure incorporating time and distance. Here is how it works:Penang JB Melaka KK Per KM RM 0.65 RM 0.70 RM 0.60 RM 0.60 Per Minute RM 0.15 RM 0.15 RM 0.20 RM 0.20 Above are our charges per minute and per km.
Grab Cheaper Rides in Kota Kinabalu, Melaka, Johor Bahru & Penang Terms & Conditions
- Fare change is applicable from 18th April till further notice
- Base fare of RM 1 still applies to all these cities
- Toll charges are not included in all fixed fares shown in the app and will be charged separately to the passenger
- A surcharge of RM9 will be applied to bookings between Penang Island and Butterworth
- A surcharge of RM2 will be applied for bookings from 0000 to 0700 in Penang, Johor Bahru, Melaka and Kota Kinabalu
- A minimum fare of RM3 will be applied for bookings in Penang and Melaka, RM2 for Kota Kinabalu
- Valid for unlimited number of rides and no Grab promo code is required
- What is this campaign about?
- We have revised our fares in Penang, Johor Bahru, Melaka and Kota Kinabalu incorporating time and distance. With the revision, your fares will be up to 15% lower.
- How do I benefit from this fare drop?
- With up to 15% drop in fares, your rides will be more affordable than before!
- When does this promo end?
- This is not a promotion. We have revised our fares in Penang, Johor Bahru, Melaka and Kota Kinabalu incorporating time and distance and you will now enjoy cheaper fares with Grab!
- Do I need a Grab promo code?
- As this is a price drop, you do not need to apply a Grab promo code to enjoy the lower fares.
- Can I enjoy this new fares in Penang/JB/Melaka/KK?
- Yes, the price change applies to Penang , Johor Bahru, Melaka, Kota Kinabalu.
- Why does my fare differ throughout the day although the destination remains the same?
- As our fares now incorporates travel time, fares will vary depending on the traffic condition. However, our upfront fare remains and the fare you see when you book your ride is the fare you will pay (excluding toll fares).
- I usually travel from Butterworth to Penang Island, how will my fare be charged?
- For rides to / from Butterworth, a surcharge of RM9 will be applied at the end of the trip by the driver.
- Will there be any surcharges if I am travelling within Butterworth?
- If you travel within Butterworth, the surcharge does not apply.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://harga.runtuh.com/2017/04/15-cheaper-grabcar-rides-in-kota.html?m=0