50Gram Flower Bouquet + Dove Gift Box Free Giveaway
“May is for Mums.” To give back to the one amazing woman in our lives, Dove and 50Gram want to help you surprise your Mum. All you need to do is:
a) Share 1 word that best represents your Mum’s beauty, and explain why
b) Like and share this post https://www.facebook.com/DoveMalaysia/photos/a.381349191944140.93553.342753282470398/1327928033952913/?type=3&permPage=1
She truly deserves it.
*Delivery within selected areas only
Dove Mother’s Day Surprise Terms & Conditions
Dove Mother’s Day Surprise (“Surprise”) is organised by Unilever (Malaysia) Holdings Sdn Bhd (Co. No. 1532-V) (“Organiser”) in collaboration with 50Gram Florist. The Surprise begins on 19 April 2017, 10:00am and ends on 2 May 2017, 9:59am (“Surprise Time Period”). Entries received outside of the Surprise Time Period will be disqualified.
The Organiser reserves the right to vary, extend, suspend or terminate the Surprise at its sole discretion or if it does not receive sufficient numbers of eligible entries or if the Surprise is not capable of being continued for whatever reasons. Such termination or suspension shall not give rise to any claim by the Participant. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict, the English version of the Terms and Conditions of the Surprise shall prevail.
- This Surprise is open to all Malaysian citizens residing in Malaysia aged 18 and above (as at the date of participation in this surprise) with a valid Malaysian National Registration Identity Card. In the event that a Participant is younger than 18 years of age on the date of participation, the Participant is required to obtain written consent from his/her parent/guardian before joining this Surprise and upon request by the Organiser will be required to present the same. Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, distributors and representatives of the Organiser and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and advertising agencies, together with the immediate family members (regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household of such persons (whether or not related), are not eligible to participate in the Surprise.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this Surprise or if the Organiser is of the view that the Participant fails to meet any of the Organiser’s participation criteria.
- In order to participate in this Surprise and be eligible to win, the Participant must:
i) Share one (1) word that best represents his/her Mum’s beauty and explain why in the comment section of Dove’s post (“Entry”).
ii) Like and Share Dove’s post.
iii) Ensure that the Prize delivery address is within specified areas (Klang Valley and Penang) only.
- All eligible Entries received during the Surprise Time Period will be judged and scored by representatives of the Organisation and its Partners (“Judges”) based on the following criteria (the “Judging Criteria”):
a. Relevance (100%)
- Winners will be selected and contacted in-person by Dove Malaysia’s Facebook page, or both, within three (3) weeks after the end of the Surprise. All winners will be contacted by the Organiser via Facebook Personal Message and must RSVP by the stipulated date to qualify for their Prize. Participants are encouraged to constantly check their Facebook inbox.
- In the event of a tie, the Prize will be awarded to the Participant whose submission is earlier received.
- In the event of the provision of delivery address outside of the specified areas of Klang Valley and Penang, the Prize will be passed on to the next winner.
- All judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence, appeal or questions will be entertained.
PRIZE & REDEMPTION
- Prizes: 50Gram Flower Bouquet + Dove Gift Box (x 100 sets)
Each selected Winner is entitled to win only one (1) set of Prizes.
- All Prizes will only be delivered to and within the specified areas: Klang Valley and Penang.
- All Prizes are awarded “as is” and are strictly non-transferable, non-exchangeable and may not be encashed.
- The Participant is required to present a Proof of Identity during or prior to Prize redemption for verification. The only forms of Proof of Identity accepted by the Organiser are as follows: valid Malaysian National Registration Identity Card/Passport/Drivers Licence. A failure to provide any Proof of Identity entitles the Organiser to disqualify the Participant/Winner.
- In the event that a Participant is not contactable after two (2) attempts for two (2) consecutive days, or if contacted, chooses not to accept the Prize, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the Participant’s eligibility and forfeit the Prize, or the next qualified Participant may be selected according to the discretion of the Organiser.
- Winners who require a representative to claim their Prize(s) on their behalf must ensure that the representative provides a letter of consent signed by the Winner, a copy of the Winner’s Proof of Identity, and the representative’s Proof of Identity.
- The Organiser does not guarantee the availability of the Prize and the Organiser has the sole and absolute discretion to replace and/or substitute such Prize(s) with any other Prize of similar value as determined by the Organiser, its agents or sponsors.
- All Prizes are awarded by the Organiser and/or sponsors on an “as is” basis and are accepted by the Participant without warranty or guarantee of any kind, whether expressed or implied. Where requested by the Organiser, the Participant shall execute a deed of release and indemnity in a form prescribed by the Organiser.
RIGHTS OF THE ORGANISER
- The Participant agrees that all materials submitted by the Participant for this Surprise belongs to the Organiser. Where applicable, the copyright and all intellectual property rights (including moral rights) subsisting in all materials including, but not limited to, digital or non-digital materials (e.g.: videos and images) shall, upon submission, belong to the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to publish and use the names, photographs, images, audio recordings and/or videos submitted by the Participant/Winner or of the Participant/Winners for advertising, marketing, publicity and/or any other purpose, without any prior notice or compensation to the Participant/Winners. Winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- In consideration of the Organiser offering to the Participant the opportunity to participate in the Surprise, the Participant hereby unconditionally and irrevocably agrees and consents to the following:
a. The Organiser is permitted to the use of the Participant’s name, image, voice and/or likeness for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further notice or compensation.
b. Where required by the Organiser, the Participant shall voluntarily make himself/herself available for the production, recording and publicity of the Surprise for such duration as may be notified by the Organiser (including, but not limited to, recorded or non-recorded interviews, taking of still photos, audio and/or visual recording for promotions and publicity use [collectively “Recording”]). All costs for the attendance and participation of the Participant shall be borne solely by the Participant and the Organiser shall not be liable to reimburse any cost, expense, salary or compensation to the Participant.
c. The Organiser shall have the absolute right and discretion to advertise and/or air and/or print the Recording and/or use the slogan, names or nicknames on any of its programmes/channels or in any media whatsoever, in whole or in part, at the Organiser’s discretion. All copyrights subsisting in the Recording shall belong to the Organiser absolutely.
d. The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to use and exploit the Intellectual Property via any means or media and in any manner and anytime that it deems fit without first obtaining any consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the Participant and/or the Surprise winner(s) and/or representatives.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant who tampers with the Surprise mechanics, systems, software or any other processes connected with this Surprise.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and/or disqualify any Participant and/or entries found to be indecent or unsuitable for public consumption, or found or suspected of cheating/hacking/tampering with the Surprise submission process, the operation of this Surprise or to be in violation of any Terms and Conditions of the Surprise. The Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual who it believes to have been involved in fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Surprise, the Organiser or the Contest submission process.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By participating in this Surprise, the Participant is deemed to have read, understood, agreed and unconditionally accepted the Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Notice stated below.
- Participants may submit multiple entries during the Surprise Time Period. However, each Participant (if selected as a winner) shall only be entitled to one (1) Prize for this Surprise.
- The Participant warrants, undertakes and agrees that entries submitted (including any photographs, drawings, pictures, slogans, any materials or other creative works, including voice or video recordings) shall be his/her original work and shall not infringe any right of any third party and/or violate any copyrights, patents, trade names, proprietary, personal, privacy or moral right(s) of any third party.
- The Participant warrants, undertakes and agrees that he/she hereby waives or has obtained a waiver of all rights (including moral rights) from all persons who have contributed to the production of the Entries and the underlying works (collectively “Contributors”) to which the Contributor and/or the Participant is, now or may in the future, be entitled in any part of the world.
- The Participant warrants, undertakes and agrees that entries submitted by the participant shall not contain elements of nudity, pornographic images or sexual themes, graphic violence, defamatory or libellous statements or material considered illegal/offensive or may contravene the laws of Malaysia or materials likely to tarnish the image of the Organiser or bring the Organiser’s reputation into disrepute. Any contravention of this clause shall grant the Organiser the absolute discretion to disqualify and reject and/or remove any entry or posting immediately without prior notice.
- The Participant warrants, undertakes and agrees that the Organiser shall have the sole right to use or exploit the Participant’s Entry or any part thereof in any and all form of media by any and all manner or means throughout the world for the full period of copyright including all renewals together with the right to authorize others so to do without having to pay any remuneration or royalties to the Participant. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser is under no obligation to use or exploit any part thereof.
- The Participant warrants, undertakes and agrees that he/she shall not use the Entries or any part thereof for purposes other than stipulated in the Terms and Conditions. In the event that the Entries or any part thereof is published or distributed or dealt with in any manner whatsoever without prior consent from the Organiser, the Organiser shall at its absolute discretion be entitled to disqualify the Participant and/or revoke any Prize won and shall bear no liability whatsoever in respect of the same.
- All rights and privileges herein granted to the Organiser are irrevocable and not subjected to rescission, restraint or injunction under any and all circumstances. Under no circumstances shall the Participants have the right to injunctive relief or to restrain or otherwise interfere with the organisation of the Contest, the production, distribution, exhibition and/or exploitation of the Contest and/or Programme and/or any product based on and/or derived from the Contest and/or Programme.
- The Organiser reserves the right to, at any time, change, amend, delete or add to the Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations including the mechanism of the Contest at its absolute discretion.
- Where the Mode of entry is via short messaging service (“SMS”) or multimedia messaging service (“MMS”), each Surprise Entry sent by the Participant may be subjected to premium charges as stipulated (if any) which is in addition to the standard fee charged by the Participant’s telecommunications service provider.
- Submission of Entries do not guarantee participation in the Surprise. The Organiser has the absolute discretion to reject or refuse submission of Entries and participation by the Participants for reasons, including (without limitation) where the Entries are not complete or any provisions in the Terms and Conditions are not complied with.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude Participants and/or revoke the Prize (at any stage of the Contest) if:
a. the Participant is ineligible or does not meet any of the eligibility criteria set out in the Terms and Conditions; or
b. the Participant breaches the Terms and Conditions or other rules and regulations of the Surprise or violated any applicable laws or regulations; or
c. in the Organiser’s sole determination, it believes that the Participant has attempted to undermine the operation of the Surprise by fraud, cheating or deception; or
- In the event of a disqualification after the Prize has been awarded, the Organiser reserves the right to demand for the return of the Prize or payment of its equivalent value from the disqualified Participant.
- Whilst the Organiser will endeavour to conduct necessary verifications on the eligibility of participants, failure to disqualify any ineligible participants shall not be deemed a breach by the Organiser.
LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Unless stipulated otherwise, all transportation costs, internet charges, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or any kind of expenses incurred by the Participants in connection with this Surprise (whether for the purpose of joining, participating in or receiving any benefit or Prizes from the Surprise) or for the purpose of Prize redemption or related travelling are the sole responsibility of the Winner, and the Organiser, its affiliates, authorised agents or participating agencies accepts no responsibility whatsoever for these costs/charges/fees/expenses.
- The Organiser, its affiliates, authorised third parties and participating agencies accept no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed in the post, or due to computer, IT or any technological error. The Participant is responsible for ensuring that his or her entry complies with all the rules and Terms and Conditions of the Surprise, and that his or her entry reaches the Organiser in the form required by the Organiser.
- By entering this Surprise, all Participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Organiser, its affiliates and agencies, and their employees, officers, directors and representatives from any claims, losses or damages arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Surprise (including, but not limited to, any error in computing any transaction, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment), any Surprise-related activities and the acceptance and/or use, misuse, or possession of any Prize awarded hereunder.
- All costs incurred by the Participant in relation to and/or with respect to the Surprise and Prize including without limitation postal charges or Internet Service Provider (ISP) charges (if applicable), all transport costs, communication charges, accommodation, meal costs and other related costs incurred by the Participant as a result of and/or pursuant to his/her participation in the Surprise, collection and additional costs related to the Prize i.e. insurance cost, vehicle registration fee, road-tax, etc. shall be solely borne by the Participant. The Organiser shall not be under any obligation to reimburse the Participant for any of such costs and expenses incurred thereof.
- The Participant acknowledges that his/her participation in the Surprise shall be at his/her own risks.
- The Organiser, its agents, sponsors, representatives, affiliates and their respective directors, officers and employees, agents and assigns shall not be liable and/or responsible to any Participant in respect of:
a. any failure to win a Prize in the Surprise, defective Prizes due to his/her negligence, act and/or omission or misuse of Prizes or any other loss, damages, costs, expenses, claims, liabilities, injury, death, accidents suffered by the Participant during the Surprise or arising out of or in connection with the Contest, the participation by the Participant in the Surprise and/or the Prizes awarded.
b. any delay and/or failure in receiving and sending a Surprise Entry as a result of any network, communication, ISP or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by the Organiser or the Participant’s telecommunication service provider and/or resulting from participation or the downloading of any materials in the Surprise.
c. any error (including error in notification of Surprise winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside the Organiser’s control.
- The Organiser, its agents, sponsors and representatives shall not be liable to perform any of their obligations in respect of the Surprise and this Terms and Conditions, rules and regulations in respect of the Surprise where they are unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its control and shall not be liable to compensate the Participants in any manner whatsoever in such circumstances.