Big Bad Wolf Book Sale 75% - 95% Off @ MIECC The Mines 24 Hours Daily 9 - 19 December 2016 | HARGA RUNTUH

Big Bad Wolf Books Malaysia Book Fair KL MIECC @ The Mines

The Big Bad Wolf Book Sale IS BACK IN KL, the city where all the awesomeness began...and it’s BIGGER, BADDER and LEVELLED UP! Look out for 4 MILLION books at 75% - 95% off, and more bonuses and power-ups to come…yes, it’s true, the Wolf isn’t playing >)

SHARE the news and let your friends, enemies and party members know! Catch me at MIECC from 9 - 19 December for a Sale that’s OPEN 24 HOURS!

DATE: 9 - 19 December 2016 TIME: 254 hours nonstop (7 am 9 Dec - 9 pm 19 Dec) VENUE: Malaysia International Exhibition & Convention Centre (MIECC) @ The Mines

The world's BIGGEST book sale returns to Kuala Lumpur! Don't miss the chance to shop for 4 MILLION books at 75% - 95% discounts!

Free Wolf Pack Member Benefits: RM5 Off RM100, Exclusive Discount on 30 Titles

Heads up, followers: I'm slashing prices even FURTHER on 30 selected titles EXCLUSIVELY for my Wolf Pack members! And it gets better: I'll give you RM5 off for every RM100 you spend at the Sale, AND you get to claim an exclusive bookmark with your purchase!

Wanna join my Pack? Easiest thing ever: register NOW at www.bigbadwolfbooks.com/register !!

Link

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://harga.runtuh.com/2016/12/big-bad-wolf-book-sale-malaysia-discount-miecc.html?m=0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.