Cheapest Apple iPhone 8 & 8 Plus Malaysia Price (RM100+ Discount) @ Lazada Online

Cheapest Apple iPhone 8 & 8 Plus Malaysia Price (RM100+ OFF) @ Lazada Online

Lazada Malaysia Apple iPhone 8 & 8 Plus Price Discount Offer Promotion

Where to buy iPhone 8 Malaysia set at best prices in with official Apple Malaysia warranty? Click here to buy online @ Lazada
  • 1 Year Apple Malaysia Warranty
  • Sold & fulfilled by Lazada
  • Free shipping / delivery fees

Latest & Cheapest Apple iPhone 8 Deals in Malaysia Price

• Apple iPhone 8 64gb RM3,508 (4% OFF Normal Price RM3,649)
  • Apple iPhone 8 256gb RM4,299 (2% OFF Regular Retail Price RM4,399)
  • Apple iPhone 8 Plus 64gb RM4,008 (3% OFF RRP RM4,149)
  • Apple iPhone 8 Plus 256gb RM4,799 (2% OFF SRP RM4,899)
Link
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://harga.runtuh.com/2017/10/cheapest-apple-iphone-8-plus-malaysia-price.html

Last time my phone screen is problem, after few times repair, now consider to change a new phone…
Should i get this Iphone 8?

This would be a good choice, are you going to buy with installment repayment, because this phone is not cheap wor.

Is buying such an expensive smartphone really worth it? How long will iPhone 8 & 8 Plus really last?

For me, I think it is really worth it! The expensive price reflects the high quality of handphone. Apple iPhone also is the most valuable smartphone brand in world. It is always my first choice.

Lazada can believe or not? you need pay already only can get phone…
why not straight go to celcom and grab one… now got easyphone package ma…
can select any 21 phones they offer…

If you too worry about it you may sign up the easyphone and get the additional device protection…
just add on few dollars only then can solve your problem…

I had purchased the smartphone from Lazada seller before. I think it is a reliable online shopping websites. Its seller also provide good customer service. It is better to make a lump sum payment than purchase via telco instalment plan.

I heard that the device protection of Easyphone plan doesn’t provide coverage for all the losses. It only provide coverage for certain losses. Please think wisely before sign up the plan!

after lump sum payment then no more worry about how much have to pay in future, that why i also like to use this way to buy my stuff, dont want the repayment plan if not necessary.

Ya, the device protection only covers certain damages of phone. And it is not necessary to purchase the device protection coverage. The users can sign up the easyphone plan without the device protection coverage.

It depends on the personal choice. Some people might think that it’s really worth it to purchase iPhone, but some might not.

The monthly payment for Easyphone plan is not cheap, costs around RM200. People with low income might not afford to pay the expensive payment. It is better to buy a best budget smartphone.

Really? I have bad experience on lazada because the buyer not the real one… maybe i bad luck…
but if you want buy i prefer for direct store instead… like celcom you can see the phone and check…
furthermore now celcom doing easyphone promo… why not straight go check it out and free to select any plan…

So at then end should we buy or not? after finish the promotion might dont have such great plan…
but also worry after bought it then regret… dilemma… haha

I think the monthly payment style is target the normal income customer, which they can get the new phone and enjoy the telco service. Unlike the lump sum payment for the phone, some people might not able to do that.

The Iphone fans will not miss any chance to get the latest one, now my friend alrdy sign up the easyphone to get the Iphone 8, now i just see him take the phone in front of me and tell me how good is it. :expressionless:

Your friend show off like this ar, haha. Next time buy one more high class one and show off to him back. By the way, how best the Iphone 8, can you share?

Normal la… but this is not necessary have to take one… so you can exclude it…
just an additional service from easyphone package…

If you have money and cash flow is good then ofcoz go for your choice…
i think this easyphone package is for those cant really afford and can freedom to select 21 phones and any plan they like…