Digi Prepaid Live Free 1GB Video & 1GB Music Streaming Quota Weekly (Must Stay Active to Use Free Data) | HARGA RUNTUH

Digi Prepaid Live Free Video & Music Streaming

Get the Ultimate 4G Plus Streaming Pack today!

Digi Prepaid LiVE™ RM12.00/starter pack (incl. GST)

• Preloaded RM8
  • 7-day validity

Digi Prepaid Live Features

• Internet for Streaming & Much More
    • FREE 8GB Video & Music Streaming Quota (1GB Video + 1 GB Music granted weekly)
    • 300MB (7 days) up-front
    • 100GB cloud storage for life, no internet charge
  • Voice & SMS
    • Unlimited Calls & SMS to 3 BUDDYZ™
    • All-net 30sen/60sec
    • All-net 20sen/SMS
    • Direct dial IDD only
  • Rewards
    • Special deals for LAZADA, ZALORA, Grab Car, and Agoda
How can I redeem my FREE 300MB quota (7 days) + 1GB Video & 1GB Music (7 days) for life? To redeem, download MyDigi or dial *888*1#. You will only need to redeem once. Which music streaming apps/ websites are covered by Music Freedom quota? You can use your FREE Music Freedom Quota to stream your favorite tunes on - Spotify, JOOX, Deezer, Raku and many more apps. Which video streaming apps/ websites are covered by the Video Freedom quota? Currently, Digi Video Freedom covers the following video streaming services: YouTube, iflix, Astro-On-The-Go, Tonton, Viu, Dailymotion, HyppTV Everywhere What is the validity of the 1GB Video & 1GB Music Freedom for life? Upon once-off redemption of the 1GB Video & 1GB Music Freedom, it comes with 7 days validity. The quota is refreshed every 7 days which means subscribers will enjoy a brand new 1GB quota for Video and 1GB quota for Music. However, you must stay active to use the quota. How do I check the reset date for the video and music quota? To check dial *200*1#.

Link

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://harga.runtuh.com/2016/11/digi-prepaid-live-free-1gb-video-1gb.html?m=0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.