Digi Superdeals: RM0.99 Lazada Voucher Code Worth RM10 (First 200) 9AM Daily Until 31 March 2017 | HARGA RUNTUH

Digi Superdeals: RM0.99 Lazada Voucher Code Worth RM10 (First 200) 9AM Daily Until 31 March 2017

MyDigi App Reward www.lazada.com.my Voucher Code

Offer(s)
  • RM0.99 for RM10 Lazada e-Voucher.
  • Download MyDigi App and purchase your deal now!
  • Details:
  1. Enter 12-Lazada voucher code during checkout at www.lazada.com.my to enjoy the reward.
  2. Redeem from now till 15 Apr 2017.
Promotion Period: 1 Mar - 31 Mar 2017

Digi Rewards Lazada Malaysia Voucher Terms & Conditions

• Each user can only buy 1 Superdeal from each merchant within the promotion period.
  • Limited to 200 vouchers from 9am on daily.
  • Valid for purchases made from now until 15 Apr 2017.
  • Enter your 12 Lazada voucher code during checkout at www.lazada.com.my.
  • e-Voucher is applicable on Lazada website and mobile app.
  • e-Voucher not applicable with other discount codes.
  • No minimum purchase is required to redeem this e-Voucher.
  • Create or log on to your Lazada account to redeem e-Voucher.
  • No cash alternatives or refund will be offered in lieu of discount entitlement. e-Vouchert cannot be combined and accumulated. Product exclusions may apply.
  • Lazada reserves the right to alter, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion or any part thereof or any part of the applicable terms and condition from time to time, with or without any prior notice.
  • Contact Lazada customer service hotline at 03-86011888 to report any issues pertaining to the usage of this discount.
Harga Runtuh's Pro Tip: New e-vouchers are available for purchase daily 9AM sharp. In order to purchase this super deal successfully, keep refreshing and trying at 9AM.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://harga.runtuh.com/2017/03/digi-superdeals-rm099-lazada-voucher-code.html

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.