Do not buy from 11street Nestle official store due to TA-Q-BIN slow delivery & missing parcel (RESOLVED)

I purchased MILO ACTIV-GO 2KG SOFT PACK and Nestum 3in1 Original/ Banana/Honey , Buy 2 FREE 1 @ RM23 from 11street Nestle Official Store on 23 April 2017 for free bundle shipping above RM50.

Missing parcel item - a deliberate attempt to scam & cheat consumer?

:rage: TA-Q-BIN Extremely Slow Delivery

However, the parcel only arrived today 6 May 2017 - it took more than two weeks! While my address is out of Klang Valley, it is still one of the major cities in Malaysia. In fact, I purchased the same Milo 2kg softpack previously from Lazada Nestle Official Store the parcel arrived the following day via Ninja Van. The official Q&A section has the seller (Nestle) saying that the parcel is delivered using Poslaju or Skynet. If I knew it is using the infamous bad delivery service provider taqbin in the first place, I would never have placed the order.

11street Nestle Shipping Scam

:rage: TA Q BIN Missing Parcel Delivery

To add insult to the already poor and slow delivery, when I opened the parcel, it only contained 3 packs of Nestum without MILO 2kg soft pack!!! Wtf the paper on the parcel wrote MILO 2kg but inside only has 3 packs of Nestum, what is this bundle shipping?!

Additional details not shown in the first picture above: the parcel I received from Ta-q-bin was missing the Milo 2kg even when the parcel slip written weight 3.3kg Milo Acti-go 2kg soft pack. Another slip on the inside, however, has a yellow highlight on the Nestum item but not on Milo item.

:rage: Unsatisfactory & Frustrating 11street Customer Service

I contacted 11street previously regarding the slow delivery and today on the missing parcel, its customer support staffs are extremely unprofessional and not helpful at all!

:scream: Do not buy anything from 11street especially 11street official Nestle store! :angry:

After one week of constant complaint with the unresponsive 11street customer support, yesterday (11 May 2017) I finally received calls from both Nestle official store & 11street customer service.

After expressing my extreme frustration with the incident and my severe distress resulted in the whole ordeal, Nestle official store decided to compensate me by immediately dispatching not only the missing item (MILO ACTIV-GO 2KG SOFT PACK) that I paid for, but also giving me free MILO ACTIV-GO 1KG SOFT PACK as goodwill gesture.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting 11street.

As per our tele conversation on 11/05/2017 at 5.50pm, kindly be inform as we have called seller and they have promised will give a extra 1KG Milo as a compensation.

However, the parcel are waiting to pick up by Skynet Courier Service and the parcel can be trace 9.00pm onwards.

We have advise our respective seller to urges the delivery to Buyer by next week as soonest possible.

Please refer the resend details as per stated below for further assistance :

Skynet Courier Service
238293xxxxxx

We truly regret that you have to go through this frustrating experience.

Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further inquiry.

Thanks & Regards,
Customer Service Team | 11street Malaysia

Today, I finally received both MILO ACTIV-GO 2KG SOFT PACK & MILO ACTIV-GO 1KG SOFT PACK delivered by Skynet Express Courier.

Key Takeaways & Lessons Learned

If you want to buy Milo online from Nestle official store, I would highly recommend that you buy from Lazada Malaysia instead of 11street due to super fast delivery by Lazada as the Nestle items are sold and fulfilled by Lazada.

After this incident, I realized the difference in shipping courier / delivery arrangement: if you buy from 11street Nestle official store, the Nestle team will arrange for the shipping (which was very slow from my experience above) but if you buy from Lazada Nestle official store, the Lazada team will arrange for shipping which was surprisingly fast (again speaking from my experience).

Price wise, during promotion from time to time, both offer cheaper prices compared to hypermarket like AEON BiG, Tesco, Giant, AEON etc. For example, currently Lazada official Nestle store is offering RM 29.90 for 2kg Milo softpack (normal price: RM41.30 which means 28% discount offer). So unless if 11street can beat this promotional price (which can happen during special sale promo), I will recommend to always buy from Lazada. After all, you are actually buying directly from official Nestle Malaysia store anyway.