Sorcery iOS Mobile App Game Free Download (Limited Time Promotion)An epic four-part adventure through a land of monsters, traps, and magic. Start your story here!
From legendary designer Steve Jackson, co-founder of Lionhead Studios (with Peter Molyneux), and Fighting Fantasy and Games Workshop (with Ian Livingstone); and inkle, the studio behind the award-winning, App Store featured Frankenstein, Sorcery! is an interactive adventure like never before.
The app uses inklewriter technology to tell your journey in real-time, shaping the story around your choices. The text itself changes based on how you play and what you do, and in combat, the action is description on the fly based on how you play.
Featuring original illustrations by John Blanche, new character art by Eddie Sharam (DC Comics), an interactive map by Mike Schley (Wizards of the Coast) and music by David Wise (Donkey Kong Country).
"The Shamutanti Hills" is Part 1 of 4. Part 2, "Kharé: Cityport of Traps", is out now, and will load all of your completed Part 1 games to continue your adventure. Part 3 is coming later this year (but while you wait, check out our new game, 80 DAYS).
Free Sorcery! Mobile App Game Features
- Plot your own journey across a hand-drawn 3D world map
- Fully interactive story, with 1000s of choices
- The story is rewritten on the fly based on how you play
- Unique touch-based sword-duelling, with procedurally-generated descriptions of the action
- Adapted from the best-selling gamebook series by legendary game designer Steve Jackson
- Outwit monsters by learning their weaknesses and tells
- 48 magic spells to master, with weird and wonderful effects that change the story
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://harga.runtuh.com/2017/07/download-free-sorcery-ipad-iphone-app-game.html