Grab Malaysia RM5 Discount for 10 Flash Rides (GrabCar & Budget Taxi) PromotionWe know you like things fast and affordable!
Grab your rides in a Flash. Get RM5 off 10 Flash rides from Monday to Friday during peak hours (6AM-10AM) & (5PM-8PM). No promo code needed. Limited to 10k redemption per day. Promo period :25th October - 4th November 2016.
RM50 worth of Grab Rides, only on Flash!
BOOK THE NEAREST CAR OR TAXI AT THE SAME FIXED FARE!
ENJOY RM5 OFF 10 FLASH RIDES.
Tap on Grab’s new and improved Flash button to get a GrabCar or Budget Taxi for the SAME, AFFORDABLE FIXED FARE!
So you won’t get any surprises when you really need a ride. Even if you get a taxi!
Plus, for a limited time, enjoy RM5 OFF your next 10 Flash rides. No promo codes required. Promo is valid from Monday to Friday during peak hours of 6AM-10AM and 5PM-8PM.
Limited to 10,000 promo redemptions per day.
Valid on 25th October 2016 – 4th November 2016.
Here’s how to enjoy the Grab Malaysia Discount Promo:
- Launch the GRAB App.
- Key in your pick-up & drop-off locations.
- Click on the Flash button.
- You’ll be allocated a Taxi or a GrabCar (Economy).
- The RM5 discount will kick-in automatically.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)What is Flash Booking? Flash Booking is a new service from Grab whereby our GrabCar and GrabTaxi fares are the same! If you get a GrabTaxi, rest assured your GrabTaxi fare is fixed and the same as GrabCar! What is the advantage of using Flash Booking? With Flash booking, you will be allocated a car that is closest to you. You will be either allocated a GrabCar or a GrabTaxi. Not only that, our taxi fares via Fixed Fare are now FIXED and lowered to be the SAME as GrabCar. That means if you get allocated a GrabTaxi, you’ll know your fixed fare up-front. What is the amount I should pay if I get a Taxi? You’ll need to pay the exact amount shown on the Grab app. What payment method is accepted for Flash Booking? You can either use cash or debit/credit card. How do I enjoy the RM5x10 promo on Flash Booking? All you have to do is make a booking via the Flash and the discount will kick in automatically. Promo is only valid from Monday to Friday, during peak hours of 6AM – 10AM and 5PM – 8PM. I got a Taxi via Flash. Why did the Taxi driver turn on the meter anyway? Taxi drivers have to turn on the meter whenever there are passengers in the car as this is the law. However rest assured that you’ll only need to pay the amount shown in the Grab app. Malaysia Grab Flash Rides Terms & Conditions
- This promo is only valid on 25th October 2016 – 4th November 2016.
- Only valid for rides within Klang Valley.
- By accepting a taxi ride via Flash Booking, passenger agrees to pay the taxi driver the exact amount shown on the app.
- Each person is entitled to utilize TEN promo rides worth RM5 discount each during the promotion period.
- Promo code is NOT VALID for rides to KLIA / KLIA2.
- All Flash Booking rides to/from KLIA/KLIA2, which are fulfilled by a taxi, will follow the fare RM0.25-RM0.30 per 200 meters.
- All decisions by Grab are final, including the details of this “Fixed Fare Grab Rides in a Flash!” promo and no correspondence will be entertained. We also reserve the right to ensure drivers and passengers are genuine in using this promo, and any suspected fraudulent activities will be caught and taken action against according to Grab’s usual SOP.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://harga.runtuh.com/2016/10/grab-flash-grabcar-budget-taxi-rides-discount-promo.html?m=0