iPhone 8, 8 Plus & iPhone X Price in Malaysia & Launch Date / Release Date: October 2017 (Confirmed)

**[Apple iPhone 8 & 8 Plus Malaysia Price Up to 22% Discount Deals @ Lazada Online](http://harga.runtuh.com/2017/10/apple-iphone-8-8-plus-malaysia-price-launch-date.html)**

Apple iPhone 8, 8 Plus & iPhone X Malaysia Pricing & Availability Date

• iPhone X Malaysia Price
    • 64GB – RM5149
    • 256GB – RM5899
  • iPhone 8 Malaysia Price
    • 64GB – RM3649
    • 256GB – RM4399
  • iPhone 8 Plus Malaysia Price
    • 64GB – RM4149
    • 256GB – RM4899

Apple iPhone 8, 8 Plus & iPhone X Malaysia Release Date / Availability

While Apple has officially announced the availability of iPhone X, iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus for the first two batches of countries, Apple did not mention the availability of iPhone X, iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus in Malaysia as Malaysia is not listed in the first two batches. Nonetheless, Celcom, Digi and U Mobile have teased iPhone 8 as coming soon. Apple iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus will be released in Malaysia on Friday October 2017 [to be confirmed] while iPhone X on 24 November 2017 [confirmed]. If you prefer to get iPhone X, iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus as soon as they launch, you should get them from our neighbour country Singapore, which is included in the first batch of countries for iPhone release worldwide. Apple iPhone X Malaysia Pre-order / Release Date: November 2017 Packed with Innovative Features Including a Super Retina Display, TrueDepth Camera System, Face ID and A11 Bionic Chip with Neural Engine

iPhone X will be available in silver and space gray in 64GB and 256GB models starting at $999 (US) from apple.com and Apple Stores and is also available through Apple Authorized Resellers and carriers (prices may vary).

Customers will be able to order iPhone X beginning Friday, October 27, with availability beginning Friday, November 3, in Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UAE, the UK, the US and US Virgin Islands.

Apple iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus Pre-order / Release Date: October 2017 Featuring New Glass and Aluminum Design, Retina HD Displays, A11 Bionic Chip, New Single and Dual Cameras with Support for Portrait Lighting, Wireless Charging and Optimized for Augmented Reality

iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus will be available in space gray, silver and an all-new gold finish in increased 64GB and 256GB capacity models starting at $699 (US) from apple.com and Apple Stores and is also available through Apple Authorized Resellers and select carriers (prices may vary).

Customers will be able to order iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus beginning Friday, September 15, with availability beginning Friday, September 22, in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UAE, the UK, the US and US Virgin Islands.

iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus will be available in Andorra, Bahrain, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, India, Isle of Man, Israel, Jersey, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, Monaco, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia and Slovenia beginning Friday, September 29.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://harga.runtuh.com/2017/09/iphone-8-plus-iphone-x-price-malaysia-release-date.html?m=0

Fuhhh. So hot this iphone X. I think i need to buy one larh. Once launched. I will buy. I want to be a first users of iphone X among my friends. :smiley:

Srsly u want to buy? Expensive loh. If u want to buy. Why not u buy under telco. Maybe? So you dont need to pay cash ‘Boooom’ like that. Hehe. Save ure money loh.

I think no matter telco or direct purchase also need prepare huge amount for it…almost need to work for few month only can get it
Alamat…

I heard Iphone X launched at Sunway Piramid Blue Cube yesterday till today.
Why not you go there and get your iphone x.
hehehe.

lol…rich man
you cash buy or credit card? but function feel that just slightly different abit only

you will go for it?I think it queue will very long, the person just wanna get the new iphone X with the promo price? RM100

just waste money when people chase something that is so expensive just to look updated.better save ur money for smthing more important la.

its around 5k weyhh.not affordable price.if me if get free want la.if wanna buy,just forget it.kakakkaak.iphone really fast moving.

telco included the data plan, it will more expensive right?

what’s u means?RM100?

Nope . Its quite worth it if you buy the iphone include with their data plan and cols . The different between you buy cash you didnt get any data for your phone. But with telco you can get the data plan. n the prices might be sligtly different lo

celcom wic is doing the the RM100 iPhone X promo is taking place only at their Sunway Pyramid Blue Cube outlet tomorrow (24 November) with limited quantity…go thr and queue up to get it rm100 ahahah

Well. Everyone hv their own way to mke it choice. If their affordable to buy the iphone X. They will buy cash. If not. They will do a installment. The installment for anyone who are not affordable to buy the iphone. Ok what. hehehe

Is someone really want the iphone. They will do anything even dooo they got tired to queuing a very long time. Hahah. At least they happy what they get. Ok lohh.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.