Lazada Voucher Discount Promo Codes | HARGA RUNTUH

Lazada Voucher Discount Promo Codes

Lazada Malaysia Voucher Discount Promo Codes

Microsoft RM300 Off Tie to SKU, All Platform Lazada Promo Code: LUVPC300 Validity: 12 - 14 December 2016 JBL by Harman 50% Off Maximum Discount of RM800 Lazada Promo Code: LREVOHG50 Validity: 12 - 14 December 2016 BOSE Extra 30% Off Selected Items Only Lazada Promo Code: LBOSE30 Validity: 12 - 14 December 2016 SENHENG Extra 30% Off Selected Items Only Lazada Promo Code: REVO30S Validity: 12 - 14 December 2016 YI Action Camera 30% Off Maximum Discount of RM50 Lazada Promo Code: LZDYI30F Validity: 12 - 14 December 2016 ASUS Extra 20% Off Selected Items Only Lazada Promo Code: 20ASUSN300 Validity: 12 - 14 December 2016 Nestle RM50 Off Minimum Purchase of RM150 Lazada Promo Code: NESTLE50R Validity: 11 - 14 December 2016

Link

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://harga.runtuh.com/2016/12/malaysia-lazada-voucher-discount-promo-codes.html

I LOVE VOUCHER - KAMDAR

a. Discount code is available from 11 November 2016 until 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by Kamdar or until while stock last.
b. 10% discount is applicable with a maximum discount value of RM50 upon checkout.
c. Discount is applicable on the Lazada website, mobile web and application.
d. User must sign up for Lazada account to redeem discount.
e. Discount is applicable for one (1) time redemption per Lazada account.
f. Discount is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotions. Product exclusions may apply.
g. No cash alternatives or refund will be offered in lieu of promotion entitlement. Discount cannot be combined and accumulated.
h. Lazada reserves the right to alter, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion any part thereof or any part of the applicable terms & conditions from time to time, with or without any prior notice.
i. Contact our customer service hotline at 03-86011888 to report any issues pertaining to the usage of this discount.

I LOVE VOUCHER - GULATI’S

a. Discount code is available from 11 November 2016 until 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by Gulati’s Exclusive or until while stock last.
b. 10% discount is applicable with a maximum discount value of RM50 upon checkout.
f. Discount is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotions. Product exclusions may apply.
g. No cash alternatives or refund will be offered in lieu of promotion entitlement. Discount cannot be combined and accumulated.
h. Lazada reserves the right to alter, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion any part thereof or any part of the applicable terms & conditions from time to time, with or without any prior notice.
i. Contact our customer service hotline at 03-86011888 to report any issues pertaining to the usage of this discount.

I LOVE VOUCHER - ARISTA MALAYSIA- POLICE

a. Discount code is available from 11 November 2016 until 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by Arista Malaysia or until while stock last.
b. RM50 discount is applicable with a minimum spend of RM400 upon checkout.

I LOVE VOUCHER - CITY CHAIN

a. Discount code is available from 11 November 2016 until 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by City Chain or until while stock last.
b. RM30 discount is applicable upon checkout.

I LOVE VOUCHER - JBL 50% off Voucher

a. Discount code is available from 12 to 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by Hot Gadgets Official Store.
b. Only selected JBL headphone products are applicable for 50% discount with maximum discount value of RM800 upon checkout. Limited vouchers only.
f. Customer is allowed to purchase maximum one (1) promotion items each.
g. Discount is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotions. Product exclusions may apply.
h. No cash alternatives or refund will be offered in lieu of promotion entitlement. Discount cannot be combined and accumulated.
i. Lazada reserves the right to alter, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion any part thereof or any part of the applicable terms & conditions from time to time, with or without any prior notice.

I LOVE VOUCHER - BOSE 30% off Voucher

a. Discount code is available from 12 to 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by Bose Official Store.
b. Only selected BOSE products are applicable for 30% discount with maximum discount value of RM1,050 upon checkout. Limited vouchers only.
g. Discount is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotions. Product exclusions may apply.
h. No cash alternatives or refund will be offered in lieu of promotion entitlement. Discount cannot be combined and accumulated.
i. Lazada reserves the right to alter, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion any part thereof or any part of the applicable terms & conditions from time to time, with or without any prior notice.

I LOVE VOUCHER - SENHENG Up to 30% off Voucher

a. Discount code is available from 12 to 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by Senheng.
b. Only selected products are applicable for 20%, 25% and 30% discount with maximum discount value of RM1500 upon checkout. Limited vouchers only.

I LOVE VOUCHER - XIAOMI YI 30% off Voucher

a. Discount code is available on 12 to 14 December 2016 only with every order sold & fulfilled by yi-official-store.
b. 30% discount is applicable with a maximum discount of RM50 upon checkout. Limited vouchers only.

I LOVE VOUCHER - ASUS Up to 20% off Voucher

a. Discount code is available from 12 to 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by Asus Official Store.
b. Only selected products are applicable with 5%, 10% and 20% discount with maximum discount value up to RM300 upon checkout. Limited vouchers only.

I LOVE VOUCHER - Nestle RM50 off Voucher

a. Discount code is available on 12 to 14 December 2016 only with every order sold & fulfilled by Nestle Official Store/Nestle Malaysia.
b. RM50 discount is applicable with a minimum purchase of RM150 upon checkout. Limited vouchers only.

I LOVE VOUCHER - Jabra 20% off Voucher

a. Discount code is available from 12 to 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by Jabra Malaysia Official Store.
b. 20% discount is applicable with a maximum discount of RM200 upon checkout. Limited vouchers only.

I LOVE VOUCHER - TESCO RM30 off Voucher

a. Discount code is available from 8 to 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by Tesco
b. RM30 discount is applicable with a minimum purchase of RM150 upon checkout. Limited vouchers only.

I LOVE VOUCHER - FITBIT 20% off Voucher

a. Discount code is available from 12 to 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by Fitbit Official Store.
b. 20% discount is applicable with a maximum discount of RM100 upon checkout. Limited vouchers only.

I LOVE VOUCHER - WATSONS RM10 off Voucher

a. Discount code is available from 12 to 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by Watsons Malaysia.
b. RM10 discount is applicable with a minimum spend of RM50 upon checkout. Limited vouchers only.

I LOVE VOUCHER - MEDIKLINN 20% off Voucher

a. Discount code is available from 12 to 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by Mediklinn.
b. Only selected products are applicable for 20% discount with a maximum discount value up to RM700 upon checkout. Limited vouchers only.

I LOVE VOUCHER - ADATA RM20 off Voucher

a. Discount code is available from 12 to 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by Adata.
b. RM20 discount is applicable with a minimum purchase of RM100 upon checkout. Limited vouchers only.

I LOVE VOUCHER - CARING PHARMACY RM15 off Voucher

a. Discount code is available from 12 to 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by Caring Pharmacy.
b. RM15 discount is applicable with a minimum purchase of RM100 upon checkout. Limited vouchers only.

I LOVE VOUCHER - BIG PHARMACY RM15 off Voucher

a. Discount code is available from 12 to 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by Big Pharmacy.
b. RM15 discount is applicable with a minimum purchase of RM100 upon checkout. Limited vouchers only.

I LOVE VOUCHER - GNC RM15 off Voucher

a. Discount code is available from 12 to 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by GNC Live Well.

I LOVE VOUCHER - BRAND’S RM20 off Voucher

a. Discount code is available from 12 to 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by Cerebos Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
b. RM20 discount is applicable with a minimum purchase of RM120 upon checkout. Limited vouchers only.

I LOVE VOUCHER - LG RM150 off Voucher

a. Discount code is available from 12 to 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by LG Official Store.
b. RM150 discount is applicable with a minimum purchase of RM1200 upon checkout. Limited vouchers only.

I LOVE VOUCHER - ARMAGGEDDON 15% off Voucher

a. Discount code is available from 12 to 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by Armaggeddon Official Store.
b. 15% discount is applicable with a minimum purchase of RM30 upon checkout. Limited vouchers only.

I LOVE VOUCHER - TP LINK 15% off Voucher

a. Discount code is available from 12 to 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by TP Link Official Store.
b. 15% discount is applicable with a minimum purchase of RM30 upon checkout. Limited vouchers only.

I LOVE VOUCHER - POLYTRON RM15 off Voucher

a. Discount code is available from 12 to 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by Next Advance Technology Sdn Bhd.

I LOVE VOUCHER - BOSCH RM100 off Voucher

a. Discount code is available from 12 to 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by Bosch Official Store.
b. RM100 discount is applicable with a minimum purchase of RM1,000 upon checkout. Limited vouchers only.

I LOVE VOUCHER - LOGITECH 10% off Voucher

a. Discount code is available from 12 to 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by Logitech Store.
b. 10% discount is applicable upon checkout. Limited vouchers only.

I LOVE VOUCHER - ACER RM100 off Voucher

a. Discount code is available from 12 to 14 December 2016 with every order sold & fulfilled by Acer Online Store.
b. Only selected products are applicable with RM50 and RM100 discount with minimum purchase from RM1,500 – RM2,000 discount upon checkout. Limited vouchers only.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.