Maxis Worst Postpaid Provider in Malaysia for Failing to Deliver Promised Offers

Michelle Go‎: I was offered by you for RM88 for 188 maxis one plan with unlimited calls & text, 7gb plus 1gb for 6 months, free Spotify premium account with 15gb free data on the same and no contract restriction last month when I was trying to port out. However you are now downgrading my plan to 98 maxis one plan WITHOUT ANY NOTIFICATION TO ME and taking away the conditions you had offered and promised to me via your phone call to me. I have only agreed to stay at maxis on all the terms you have promised yet you are now breaching all the terms you have offered. Called you few times yet the answer is always that you have to check and get back to me later. You have NO RIGHT at all to change the terms without my consent. I’m a maxis user for years and now I’m totally not satisfied and disappointed on your services. I reserve my right to lodge complain and file a claim against you on the Tribunal for Consumer Claims should the above matter is not settled by you on or before 29.04.2016.

Ahmad Afiq: in the lowyat forum that we all know, someone complained, about something like this. and another forumer replied. dont know if its 100% same as ur case or not. :B

Duncan Ewe: same case as me!
And to day I just saw my bill !
How how come become 88 become RM188