Mi Malaysia Redmi Note 3 Sold Out in 1 Minute

A lot of Malaysian Mi fans were angry that Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 sold out just one minutes after it was scheduled to be available at 12PM today during the Mi Fan Festival 2016.

Deli Fazley: Redmi Note 3 Gold OUT OF STOCK at 12.01pm??? WHYYY???

Surendra Kumar: Thank you very much Mi Malaysia. I placed and order for Redmi Note 3 Gold 32GB, and went to place an order for the phone case. When about to checkout, it stated the order for Redmi Note 3 need to be removed due to out of stock. I’ll wait for next pre order. But do something about piling up stock before putting it on sale.

Ze Qing Koh: Again !!mi malaysia always prepare insufficiency of stock ,after a long wait,I still cannot to get redmi note 3!very disappointed and I am sure you will lose a lot of mi fan during mi festival!!!

Yk Low: Mi Malaysia , i though u said u have enough stock for us? after a long waiting, end up, out of stock? nvm, u keep ur phone to lay egg, i m going to buy huawei. good luck!!!

Sam Yi Kang: MI Malaysia, if u didn’t have the ability provide sufficient stock to customers, please shut down ur company. Don’t embarrass urself

Yes. Really disappointed. Actually sold out in few seconds.

After flash sales u can see a lot sellers / phone shop appear to sell the redmi note 3 Malaysia version with higher price. Maybe they using super PC, synchronized time clock with xiaomi Malaysia office or their fingers can click buy now button with super speed to make order. Lol

If Xiaomi Malaysia want to supply to them rather than sell directly, why not close down the website instead of wasting times of all Mi Fan.

1 Like

Actually when official Mi website first sold out, there were still lots of Malaysia stocks (xiaomi’s Malaysia warranty) at Lazada and other online shopping websites. And it was actually cheaper at those third party websites if you use discount voucher code or specific credit card promotions. But anyway they are out of stock currently.

Lazada Original Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 32GB (Gold/Grey) RM824 Free Delivery