My U Mobile Rewards: Free Chatime Drink Worth RM6.50 1 December 2016 | HARGA RUNTUH

MyUMobile App Rewards & Promotions: Free Chatime Drink

RAWRRRRRR. That's dino language for "GET ME A DRINK!", and everyone heard it at a Chatime store. TERERSAURUS is absolutely TERER-FYING, and we have no choice but to give him what he wants. Now he wants to share the drinks with you! Grab ONE (1) FREE Chatime drink worth RM6.50 via MYUMOBILE app today. Stay tuned for more of TERERSAURUS. #TERERTHURSDAY #UMobile

New deals coming your way every week #TERERTHURSDAY

This week’s TERER Freebie RAWR-some deals updated every Thursday!

1 FREE CHATIME, worth RM6.50

Grab this deal on 1 December 2016 only.

How to Claim U Mobile Chatime Drink Freebie?

1. Download MyUMobile App
  • Go to Rewards & Promotions *Tap on the banner for TERER THURSDAY promo
  • Grab your deal! *Deal with voucher code will be saved into My Deals until voucher validity end date.
  • Present the deal to merchant for redemption *Merchant will validate and delete the deal upon successful redemption
  • This promotion is on a first-come, first-served basis, while stock lasts. Please redeem your deal at our partner merchant stores.

Link

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://harga.runtuh.com/2016/12/my-u-mobile-rewards-free-chatime-drink.html?m=0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.