TIMELESS GREAT TASTE WITH OLDTOWN WHITE COFFEE CONTEST @ Tesco – SMS Contest
Saturday, 15 October 2016 – Saturday, 31 December 2016
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Buy any two (2) participating OLDTOWN White Coffee products in a single receipt at any participating Tesco outlet.
- Answer the question: “The Timeless Great Taste with OLDTOWN White Coffee Contest is exclusive for Tesco customers. TRUE/FALSE”
- Type (OLDTOWN)(last 5 digit Tesco receipt no.)(receipt date DDMMYY)(12 digit NRIC no.)(answer)(name) and send SMS to 36266.
Example: OLDTOWN 56677 301016 851225106688 True Dina Aziz
- Retain original single Tesco receipt with matching receipt details as per SMS entry as proof of purchase.
OLDTOWN White Coffee Polybag packs:
3-in-1 Classic 600g
3-in-1 Hazelnut 600g
3-in-1 Natural Cane Sugar 540g
2-in-1 Coffee & Creamer 375g
3-in-1 White Milk Tea 520g
3-in-1 Less Sugar 525g
3-in-1 Mocha 525g
Black Series Black Coffee 180g
Black Series 2in1 Black Coffee with Added Sugar 360g
Grand Prize x 1: Travel voucher worth RM4,000
Weekly Prize x 44: Tesco voucher worth RM150 each
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Timeless Great Taste with OLDTOWN White Coffee Contest will run from 15 October 2016 to 31 December 2016 (“Contest Period”). White Cafe Marketing Sdn. Bhd. (“Organiser”) reserves the right to shorten or extend the Contest Period without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified. The Contest will be held for 11 Contest weeks and the period are as follows (“Contest Week”):
Contest Week 1: 15 October 2016 – 21 October 2016
Contest Week 2: 22 October 2016 – 28 October 2016
Contest Week 3: 29 October 2016 – 04 November 2016
Contest Week 4: 05 November 2016 – 11 November 2016
Contest Week 5: 12 November 2016 – 18 November 2016
Contest Week 6: 19 November 2016 – 25 November 2016
Contest Week 7: 26 November 2016 – 02 December 2016
Contest Week 8: 03 December 2016 – 09 December 2016
Contest Week 9: 10 December 2016 – 16 December 2016
Contest Week 10: 17 December 2016 – 23 December 2016
Contest Week 11: 24 December 2016 – 31 December 2016
- This Contest is open to all citizens of Malaysia above 18 years of age (as at 15 October 2016) who are subscribers of prepaid and/or postpaid services of Celcom, Digi, Maxis and/or U-Mobile, except the employees and immediate families of the Organiser, including its affiliated and/or related companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies.
- The participating OLDTOWN White Coffee products in this Contest are 3-in-1 Classic 600g, 3-in-1 Hazelnut 600g, 3-in-1 Natural Cane Sugar 540g, 2-in-1 Coffee & Creamer 375g, 3-in-1 White Milk Tea 520g, 3-in-1 Less Sugar 525g, 3-in-1 Mocha 525g, Black Series Black Coffee 180g and Black Series 2-in-1 Black Coffee with Added Sugar 360g (“Participating OLDTOWN White Coffee products”).
- To participate in the Contest:
a. Participants must purchase any two (2) Participating OLDTOWN White Coffee products in a single receipt at any participating Tesco outlet in Malaysia during the Contest Period, which entitles the participant to one (1) SMS entry.
b. Answer one question: “The Timeless Great Taste with OLDTOWN White Coffee Contest is exclusive for Tesco customers. True/False”.
c. Type (OLDTOWN)(last 5 digit Tesco receipt number)(receipt date DDMMYY)(12 digit NRIC number)(answer)(name) and send SMS to 36266. Example: OLDTOWN 56677 301016 851225106688 True Dina Aziz
d. Retain original single Tesco receipt with matching receipt details (dated within the Contest Period) as per the SMS entry as proof of purchase.
e. Only original Tesco printed receipt with proper item description will be accepted. Duplicate and re-print receipts are not accepted. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any illegible, disfigured and modified receipts.
f. Each day during the Contest Period, the Contest begins at 12.00am and ends at 11.59pm.
g. Participants will be charged RM0.30 for each SMS received. The charges are in addition to the standard SMS fee charged by the participant’s mobile phone operator, which shall be borne by the participants.
h. Participants are permitted to participate in this Contest via the use of mobile phones only.
i. The Organiser and the companies involved in this Contest shall not be held liable in any way for delays, non-deliveries and/or interruptions of SMS messages sent or received and shall not be held responsible for any unauthorised use of the mobile phone or subscriber’s account in conjunction with the Contest.
- Winners’ selection:
a. Grand Prize x 1:
The eligible Grand Prize winner will be determined by the total number of qualified entries received during the Contest Period divided by 2, for example: if the total number of qualified entries received is 5,001 then this number will be divided by 2 and rounded to the nearest lower whole number which is 2,500. Hence the 2,500th qualified entry will be shortlisted and stand to win the Grand Prize. In the event the shortlisted entry is disqualified, the next earlier entry received will be the replacement winner, for example: the replacement winner for the 2,500th qualified entry is the 2,499th qualified entry.
b. Weekly Prize x 4 winners x 11 weeks:
The eligible Weekly Prize winners will be determined by the total number of qualified entries received during the Contest Week divided by 4.5, for example: if the total number of qualified entries received is 541 then this number will be divided by 4.5 and rounded to the nearest lower whole number which is 120. Hence the 120th, 240th, 360th qualified entries and so on will be shortlisted and stand to win a Weekly Prize each. In the event the shortlisted entry is disqualified, the next earlier entry received will be the replacement winner, for example: the replacement winner for the 120th qualified entry is the 119th qualified entry.
c. The eligible prize winners will be contacted via telephone and may be required to correctly answer a question before being declared a winner. Should the first attempt to contact the eligible winner fail, i.e. no reply, telephone number not in service or no connection, etc, another three (3) attempts will be made within the next 24 hours of the first telephone call. Where such further attempts are unsuccessful, the Organiser reserves the right to select the next qualified participant. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons. In the event the eligible winner fails to correctly answer the simple question, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the eligible winner and find another eligible winner as replacement.
d. The eligible winners will be required to submit by Pos Laju/courier all the original Tesco receipts (with matching receipt details as per all the SMS entries) and a copy of their NRIC within three (3) working days from the date of notification as proof of purchase, failing which, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the eligible winner and find another eligible winner as replacement.
- Contest prizes:
a. Grand Prize x 1: Travel voucher worth RM4,000.00.
The Grand Prize winner is required to claim the travel voucher from the travel agency appointed by the Organiser. In the event the travelling costs more than RM4,000.00, the additional costs will be borne by the winner. In the event the travelling costs less than RM4,000.00, the difference will be forfeited and not returned to the winner. Travel document fees, personal insurance and all other expenses will be borne by the winner. Terms and conditions by the travel agency must be adhered to. The travel voucher is valid until 30 June 2017. In the event the winner is unable to travel due to any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited. The Organiser will not compensate the winner for failure to travel.
b. Weekly Prize x 44: Tesco vouchers worth RM150.00 each.
c. Each participant is eligible to only win one (1) Grand Prize and one (1) Weekly Prize during the Contest Period.
d. All prizes must be claimed at winners’ own expense within sixty (60) days after the date of notification of winnings. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited by the Organiser sixty (60) days after the date of notification of winnings.
e. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any prize with that of similar value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable in any other form for whatever reason. The value of the prize is correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis.
- Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any accident, injury, damage or claim resulting from participation in this Contest.
- By participating in this Contest, participants consent to give their personal information and the Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the winners’ names and/or photographs plus their entries for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice and each participant is not entitled to make any claims for the use of their entries by the Organiser.
- The Organiser collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by the Organiser and is used to fulfil the participant’s request(s). By submitting the participant’s personal information, the Organiser deems that permission is given to the Organiser and/or its authorised agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services. If the participant informs the Organiser via the Careline at 1800 88 3123 that the above information should not be used as a basis for further contact, the Organiser will respect the participant’s request. The participant’s information will not be provided or shared with other company for their use.
- By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by the official Rules and Regulations and decisions of the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend, delete or add to these Rules and Regulations without any prior notice at any time and the participants shall be bound to such changes.
- Organiser’s decision is final. Any correspondence pertaining to the decision made by the Organiser will not be entertained.