Send faulty SmartTAG for repair via POSLaju or POS Malaysia (RM53/Repair or Claim Warranty within 1 Year)

Q1 Why does these 10 plazas are no longer receiving faulty SmartTAG for repair?
A1 To improve the efficiencies of our SmartTAG repair process, we would like to recommend our users to send it via POS Laju or POS Malaysia – easy, fast and accessible!

Q2 How long does it take to repair the SmartTAG?
A2 Duration taken is about 4 weeks.

Q3 How to use this service?
A3 To send faulty SmartTAG for repair, just take your warranty card (if your SmartTAG was bought within a year ago) and drop by the nearest POS Malaysia or POSLAJU National Courier. Kindly follow the necessary process as written below or you may refer to the notices available at POS Laju or POS Malaysia counter.

A) For SmartTAG “WITHIN” the warranty period;
Step 1 : Purchase one (1) pre-paid ‘POS Laju’ or ‘POS Malaysia’ Envelope @ RM6.35 (6% GST included) each.
Step 2 : Fill-in delivery address to Touch ‘n Go in the consignment note of the prepaid envelope (please refer Touch ‘n Go’s address at point no 8).
Step 3 : Write your full details at the consignment note including your contact number and address (for repaired SmartTAG return).
Step 4 : Insert your “Faulty SmartTAG” and “Warranty Card” into the purchased pre-paid envelope.
Step 5 : Place the consignment note in the space on the cover, seal the envelope and hand it over to the counter.
Step 6: Retain the courier receipt for your reference.

Quick checklist! - Your envelope should include the following :
1xFaulty SmartTAG 1xWarranty Card

B) For SmartTAG “AFTER” the warranty period
Step 1 : Purchase one (1) pre-paid ‘POS Laju’ or ‘POS Malaysia’ envelope @ RM6.35 (6% GST included) each.
Step 2 : Purchase a ‘Money Order’ of RM53 (6% GST included) for device repair fee after the warranty period.
Step 3 : Write ‘Touch ‘n Go Sdn. Bhd.’ at “Pay to” section for the money order of the SmartTAG repair cost.
Step 4 : Fill-in delivery address to Touch ‘n Go in the consignment note of the prepaid envelope (please refer Touch ‘n Go’s address at point no 8).
Step 5 : Write your full details at the consignment note including your contact number and address to return back the SmartTAG.
Step 6 : Insert your “Faulty SmartTAG” and a “Money Order” of RM53 (6% GST included) into the purchased pre-paid envelope.
Step 7 : Place the consignment note in the space on the cover, seal the envelope and hand it over to the counter.
Step 8 : Retain the courier and money order receipt for your reference.

Quick checklist! - Your envelope should include the following :
1xFaulty SmartTAG 1x RM53 (6% GST included) Money Order

Note : Accessories such as battery and bracket need not to be send together. Please keep it safely with you.

Q4 Is the RM53 for SmartTAG repair cost? Will I be getting any refund if the fee is less than RM53?
A4 The repair fee is at RM53 (6% GST included). It is not refundable.

Q5 How do I know my SmartTAG is ready?
A5 Touch ’n Go will notify via sms.

Q6 My SmartTAG is still under warranty however I have lost my Warranty Card, what should I do?
A6 You can use the receipt as proof of purchase if the Warranty Card is missing. Otherwise, repair charges of RM 53.00 (6% GST included) will apply.

Q7 If I have a copy of Warranty Card and purchase receipt, will Touch ’n Go accept that as a proof that my SmartTAG is still under the warranty period?
A7 Yes. Touch ‘n Go will accept the copy of Warranty Card and purchase receipt as the proof.

Q8 What is the address for delivery?
A8 Delivery address to Touch ’n Go is as follows:-

Distribution Unit / Stock Management Unit, Touch ‘n Go Sdn Bhd,
Level 8, Tower 6, Avenue 5, Bangsar South, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi,
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Please take note to write your full details - full name, full address, contact number and email address, at the envelope.