Quaker 3-in-1 Berry Burst Flavour Oat Cereal Drink Free Sample Facebook Contest
Quaker Malaysia: It’s convenient and easy to prepare Quaker 3-in-1 Berry Burst Flavour Oat Cereal Drink no matter where you are. Where do you like to enjoy your 3-in-1 drink? Let us know in the comments on Quaker Malaysia’s Facebook post! We will randomly be picking 100 fans to receive free Quaker 3-in-1Berry Burst samples from us.
Terms and conditions below apply:
QUAKER’S "BERRY BURST FLAVOUR FREE SAMPLE CONTEST” TERMS & CONDITIONS – 24 JULY POST
The Quaker’s "Berry Burst Flavour Free Sample” (“Contest”) is open to all Malaysian residents aged 18 and above (as of 2017) except employees and immediate family members of PepsiCo (M) Sdn. Bhd. (the“Organizer”), their affiliates, bottlers, subsidiaries, advertising/PR agencies and suppliers.
Duration of Contest
This Contest will start from 24th July 2017 at 3.30pm and ends on 31st July 2017 at 11.59pm (‘Contest Period’). The Organiser reserves the right to revise the Contest Period at any time without prior notification. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
- This Contest is open to all Malaysian residents of 18 years old and above are and are required to provide valid IC.
- The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest:
a. Employees of the Organiser [including its affiliated and related companies] and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses]; and/or
b. Representatives, employees, servants, Admins and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser [including its affiliated and related companies], and their immediate family members [children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses].
- Participants will need the following to participate in the Giveaway:
a. To own a Facebook account to submit their entry.
b. To have ‘Liked’ Quaker Malaysia Facebook Page.
How to Participate
- Participants need to provide an answer based on question asked in the post.
- Submissions received on posts other than the Contest post will be disqualified and ineligible for consideration for rewards.
- Submissions received before the commencement of the Giveaway period and after the close of the Giveaway period will be disqualified and ineligible for consideration for rewards.
Selection of entries
- 100 winners will be selected randomly by the Organizer in the contest.
- The prizes will be sent directly to the address provided by the winners in 60 working days.
- The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any one of the prize(s) with items of equivalent value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Each winner will be given 1 Free Sample Quaker 3-in-1 Berry Burst Flavor Oat Cereal Drink (_____ gms pack).
- Winners will be informed through PM (Private message) on their face book account.
- Winners would need to submit their personal details (Full Name, IC Number, Contact Number, Email Address and Mailing Address) through PM by 11 August 2017, 11.59 a.m. The Organizer’s decision is final and binding and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
- All prizes will be sent by courier/post at the address shared by the winners. Organiser will not be held liable if the courier goes to the address and there is no one to pick-up or delayed of collection by winners from the courier company which caused the product to be faulty / expired.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any one of the prize(s) with items of equivalent value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the notification to the winner(s). All costs incidental to the redemption of the prizes shall be solely borne by the winners.
- All prizes are given on an “As Is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit, and other items or voucher in part or in full.
- Participation in this Contest and acceptance of the prizes constitutes an irrevocable permission for the Organiser to use the winners’ names and photographs for purposes of publicity and advertisement without any compensation or need for prior notification to the winners.
- The Organiser shall, under no circumstances be responsible and/or liable if any of the winners cannot be contacted. The Organiser further reserves the full right to disqualify any winner if any reasonable attempt to contact them via any medium deemed appropriate by the Organiser has failed for any reason whatsoever.
Rights of the Organiser
- By submitting an entry on the application, Participants will be bound by these Terms and acknowledge that all rights to the entries submitted are released for general viewing and use by Organisers, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of the Website, any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or Website.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Organiser. Entries will not be returned to any Participant. As a condition of entering into this Contest, each Participant licenses to the Organiser to use their Entry in any form or manner or media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotion, marketing or publicity purposes without any liability for payment of any consideration or otherwise for all times to come.
- By submitting an Entry in the Contest, the Participant, unless the Organiser advises otherwise, license and grant the Organiser, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Entry along with the photo for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- The Participant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to the use of the Entry.
- Organiser and their promotional agents reserve the right to remove/amend elements it deems indecent or not in line with the concept and spirit of this Contest without notice or explanation. It is at the sole discretion of Organiser what it considers inappropriate and unsuited for general public viewing.
- The Organiser shall reserve the right to publish, use the names and/or photographs and/or videos of the winners as materials for the purposes of advertising and/or trade publicity, without any prior notice to the winners and the winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite the best efforts of the Organiser.
- The Organiser holds the right to change/amend the rules and regulation of this contest without any prior notice to the Participants.
- The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of the Conditions of Access of the Website. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any person who it reasonably suspects has violated or infringed any of these Terms and the Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this Contest, the Contest submission process and/or the Website.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind (including without limitation loss of damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with the Contest, and/or the prizes, even if the Organiser has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance; whether or not due to and /or arising from : a. any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Organiser including those due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reasonable control of Organiser ; b. any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; and c. any claims by third party for infringement of intellectual property rights. Include that participation is free, however producing materials for submission will not be borne by Organiser.
- All Participants shall indemnify and hold the Organiser including its directors, employees, affiliates, agencies, service providers and relevant business partners, harmless from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, fines, losses and/or expenses however arising incurred or sustained by the Organiser as follows: a. in respect of any alleged or actual infringement of any intellectual property rights, copyright, trace and/or service mark, design rights of any third party with regard to the design submitted or any submission made in connection or arising out of this Contest; b. any loss and/or damage sustained and/or for which the Organiser may be liable as a result of breach of the terms and conditions herein;
- All rights, titles and interests including any intellectual property rights (“IPR”) arising out of or made or created in relation to the Contest (including all designs submitted for the Contest) shall be owned by the Organiser
- All disputes relating to this promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Kuala Lumpur only.
Data Protection and Privacy Protection Notice
- Participants’ personal data including name, contact details and email address provided to participate in this Contest herein including any publicly available information available on social networking websites will be recorded, stored or otherwise processed by the Organiser for purposes relating to the administration of the Contest and for related advertising, publicity, marketing and communication relating to the Organiser (“Purpose”). Please be informed that the personal data may be disclosed to the Organiser’s affiliates, service providers and relevant business partners (if any) for the Purpose and as permitted by applicable data privacy laws. Please note that it will be necessary for the Organiser to process the participating colleges and universities personal data for the Purpose, without which, the participating colleges and universities will not be able to participate in this Contest.
- By participating, each Participant and/or where relevant the participating university/college has read, understand, agrees and consents to such details including without limitation personal data/information and all designs or ideas submitted for the Contest being collected, processed and used by the Organiser for:
a. the Purpose stated herein;
b. marketing and Contest activities conducted in such manner as the Organiser sees fit worldwide in any media including without limitation the Internet, without further express consent from, and payment or consideration to the relevant Participant. Marketing and Contest activities includes without limitation the use and/or publication of any details provided in and/or in connection to the entries. In this regard, each Participant agrees to co-operate and participate without further express consent and/or payment or consideration, in all reasonable advertising and publicity activities of the Organiser relating to the Contest;
c. other Contest, marketing and publicity notification/information including future Contest, marketing and publicity notification/information from the Organiser from time to time;
d. the Organiser has the rights to use ideas submitted for the Contest;
e. None of the submitted designs can be presented to any other organisations for any purpose.;
- In addition, where any of the data/information especially personal data (including all designs submitted for the Contest) relating to the Participant and/or third parties (where applicable) are submitted to the Organiser and/or by any entrant in connection to this Contest, each Participant:
a. warrants that they are in possession of all necessary consents and shall continue to maintain such consents as may be required for the Organiser’s and/or usage and processing of such data/information;
b. agrees that it shall be the said Participant’s responsibility to advise the Organiser in writing should there be any relevant change in the said data/information provided to the Organiser which requires action on the part of the Organiser;
c. warrants that pursuant to the foregoing paragraph hereto, they are in compliance with the relevant privacy laws and regulation including without limitation Personal Data Protection Act 2010.