Car discussion (How much you bought your car)

come guy , don mind to share how much you bought your car and the original tyre brand.just wondering is it all are the same?
my Myvi bough on 2009 ful spec, one time pay 49k++

don know haha,my small viva is my bro sub to me XD. i just continue to pay RM500 for 2 years then is all done, i think last time he bough the car is around 35-40k .
the tyre i think should be not much different…as my car also use don know what brand LOL. the most important is the service and how you drive the car lol…

just bought my Beza 1.3M, around 40K , monthly 550 .
have no sure what tyre is that haha never go and check haha ,but i think in malaysia there is only few brand is famous,like continental?

my family bought a new car, bezza too, but i feel surprise they come together with continental brand tires,
my family used to support continental all the time, since it come together, really good for us to drive with bezza…

the price between michelin and continental are almost the same, for me I will recommend michelin as it’s fuel saving and comfort to drive compared to continental

Seeing that there are a lot of tires brand in market, we can do the survey which is better, which is cheapest and economical for consumer to get, remember that, don’t act like rich if you are poor, know your own limit, otherwise you will just be a slave…

As far as i know, Continental also do have Independent tire tests and best in braking. they do have 5 years warranty on new purchased tires, that is quite good and services for most of the consumers

But then myself also using cheap brand tires, as long as the car can move and able to fetch me to the destination with safety, I’m okay with it, since now the economic not that good, save the money as much as we can

wow Beza 40k? i remember the beginning selling time is around 30k?
looks like most of you all no much selective in Tyre . by right normal tyre the life is around 5 years am i right?
@SayangHeryati, actually you have the same mind with me , cheers

my Almera original tyre is continental, so far i think less problem to me even my way to company full of hole LOL…always scary me but when send for checking no problem.
i think i will remains same branch when next time change

pakai je continental bang, kawan 1 ade kedai tayar ka cheras, brand ni baik dia ckp , harga juga.
yg penting tahan lama . nak tuka pm ako