Genting Rewards Loyalty Membership Programme Based on Tier Points (Annual GP Earned)

Introducing the New Genting Rewards Card Programme coming 1 May 2017!

We think you deserve more, and we’re going to give it to you. Earn more rewards, in more places, more of the time. We’ve upgraded the Genting Rewards scheme.

NEW GENTING REWARDS MEMBERSHIP TIERS & BENEFITS EFFECTIVE MAY 1 2017

• CLASSIC Card: 0 - 100 Tier Points
  • SILVER Card: 100 - 500 Tier Points
  • GOLD Card: 500 - 3000 Tier Points
  • GOLDPLUS Card: Above 3000 Tier Points
  • PLATINUM Card: By Invitation Only

Earn everywhere, redeem everywhere
The sky is the limit. Soon, you’ll be able to earn points from all your purchases at Resorts World Genting.* Whether you’re dining, shopping, or visiting our latest attractions you’ll be one step closer to unlocking valuable rewards.
*Participating merchants

Introducing new benefits & rewards
We’re introducing a new collection of luxury upgrades, privileges, and VIP experiences to reward our esteemed members.

Rewards Points are becoming Genting Points
Rewards Points (RPs) will be converted into valuable Genting Points (GPs) to reward you for your loyalty!

Introducing Tier Points
Tier Points determine your card level for the next year based on the number of Genting Points you earn in a calendar year.*
*refer to FAQ for more details

Genting Rewards Loyalty Card Programme FAQ

How is the new Genting Rewards programme better?

The new programme rewards members for all their spend at the resort in a transparent and easy to understand way. Whether you are a gaming or a non-gaming member, you will be able to enjoy the same benefits across the resort, at the same tier level. We’ve also upgraded the benefits and rewards across tiers to reward members more for their loyalty. By participating in this programme, members will be able to earn and redeem at all participating outlets at the Resort.

When will the new Loyalty Programme begin?

The new loyalty programme will take effect on May 1, 2017.

Will I be charged any fees for the renewal of my Loyalty Card?

No, you will not be charged any fees for your new loyalty card under this programme.

What are Tier Points (TP)?

Tier Points are used to determine your membership tier status on an annual basis. Tier Points earned in a calendar year will be used to determine your membership status for the next calendar year. If you qualify for an upgrade, this change in status is reflected immediately in the same calendar year, and also applies for the next calendar year. Tier Points have no monetary value and cannot be used in lieu of cash.

How do I earn Tier Points?

Tier Points can be earned resort-wide through gaming and non-gaming activities. For every Genting Point earned in a calendar year, you will earn an equivalent Tier Point.

When does the Tier Points system take effect?

Tier points will retroactively take effect as of January 2017. For all Genting Points earned between January 1, 2017 and April 30, 2017, equivalent Tier Points will be added to your account on May 1 2017. Therefore, the Tier Points you earn in 2017 will include all qualifying gaming and non-gaming spend for the full calendar year.

Will my Tier Points expire?

Tier Points are only applicable for the calendar year in which they are earned, and will reset to 0 at the beginning of each year.

What will happen to Tier Points at the end of the year?

Since Tier Points are earned on an annual basis, your Tier Points will automatically reset to zero on January 1 of every calendar year. This does not impact your Genting Points.

Why is the Tier Point system being implemented?

Tier Points enable us to better track and reward our members with premium benefits, perks, and exclusive privileges.

Are my Genting Points still valid after May 2017?

Yes, any Genting Points balance in your account on May 1, 2017 will be carried forward and can be used to redeem for products and rewards.

Where can I redeem products using my Genting Points?

You can use your Genting Points at the Resorts World Genting at all participating outlets.

Will my Genting Points expire?

Yes, they will expire in three years’ time without any earning transaction performance.

If I spend and use my Genting Points for redemption, will my Tier Points be deducted as well?

No, your Tier Points will not be deducted as they have no monetary value and only determine your membership tier status.

Will I lose my Rewards Points (RP)?

No, any Rewards Points in your account on May 1, 2017 will be automatically converted to Genting Points (GP) at the ratio of 100 RP = 1 GP.

What happens to my Rewards Points after the launch of the new loyalty programme?

Any Rewards Points in your account on May 1, 2017 will be automatically converted to Genting Points (GP) at the ratio of 100 RP = 1 GP.

When will I be notified of the conversion of Rewards Points?

Conversion of Rewards Points to Genting Points will start from May 1, 2017. You will begin to see this change reflected in your account a few days following this, and you will receive subsequent communications to notify you of this update.

What will my card status be once the loyalty programme launches in May 2017?

Your card status will remain the same as of the launch date unless you qualify for the next level.

Will card status have to be earned every year?

Yes, Silver, Gold and GoldPlus status has to be earned every year. Once you qualify for the next level you will be automatically upgraded. Platinum status is granted on invitation basis only.

Do I only earn points or status through gaming?

No, all of your spending across the resort (e.g. on hotels, food, entertainment, shopping) at all participating merchant outlets will count towards your status for the year.

I have a supplementary card for my spouse. Will the status of the supplementary card change if there is a change in my card tier?

All supplementary cards are tied to the status of the primary card and will change in status if the primary card’s status has changed.

How do I get upgraded?

Once you achieve the required Tier Points for the next level, your status will be automatically upgraded. You may approach any Membership Counter to receive your upgraded card. Kindly login to the website/mobile app/kiosk to check your status.

If I get upgraded, will my Genting Points be transferred to my new card status?

Yes, all of your points will be transferred to your new card type. The validity of your Tier Points will continue for the same calendar year.

I’m a Gold member and noticed that you’ve added a new GoldPlus tier. Do these members receive better benefits than Gold members?

We have increased benefits and perks across all tiers, including Gold. The GoldPlus tier was introduced to further reward Gold members who consistently demonstrate a higher level of engagement.