iPhone 8, 8 Plus & iPhone X Price in Malaysia (Confirmed) & Launch Date / Release Date: October 2017

**[Apple iPhone 8 & 8 Plus Malaysia Price Up to 22% Discount Deals @ Lazada Online](http://harga.runtuh.com/2017/10/apple-iphone-8-8-plus-malaysia-price-launch-date.html)**
Apple iPhone X Malaysia Pricing & Availability

Apple iPhone 8, 8 Plus & iPhone X Malaysia Pricing & Availability Date

• iPhone X Malaysia Price
    • 64GB – RM5149
    • 256GB – RM5899
  • iPhone 8 Malaysia Price
    • 64GB – RM3649
    • 256GB – RM4399
  • iPhone 8 Plus Malaysia Price
    • 64GB – RM4149
    • 256GB – RM4899

Apple iPhone 8, 8 Plus & iPhone X Malaysia Release Date / Availability

While Apple has officially announced the availability of iPhone X, iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus for the first two batches of countries, Apple did not mention the availability of iPhone X, iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus in Malaysia as Malaysia is not listed in the first two batches. Nonetheless, Celcom, Digi and U Mobile have teased iPhone 8 as coming soon. Apple iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus will be released in Malaysia on Friday October 2017 [to be confirmed] while iPhone X on 24th November 2017 [confirmed]. If you prefer to get iPhone X, iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus as soon as they launch, you should get them from our neighbour country Singapore, which is included in the first batch of countries for iPhone release worldwide.

Apple iPhone X Malaysia Pre-order / Release Date: November 2017

Packed with Innovative Features Including a Super Retina Display, TrueDepth Camera System, Face ID and A11 Bionic Chip with Neural Engine

iPhone X will be available in silver and space gray in 64GB and 256GB models starting at $999 (US) from apple.com and Apple Stores and is also available through Apple Authorized Resellers and carriers (prices may vary).

Customers will be able to order iPhone X beginning Friday, October 27, with availability beginning Friday, November 3, in Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UAE, the UK, the US and US Virgin Islands.

Apple iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus Pre-order / Release Date: October 2017

Featuring New Glass and Aluminum Design, Retina HD Displays, A11 Bionic Chip, New Single and Dual Cameras with Support for Portrait Lighting, Wireless Charging and Optimized for Augmented Reality

iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus will be available in space gray, silver and an all-new gold finish in increased 64GB and 256GB capacity models starting at $699 (US) from apple.com and Apple Stores and is also available through Apple Authorized Resellers and select carriers (prices may vary).

Customers will be able to order iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus beginning Friday, September 15, with availability beginning Friday, September 22, in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UAE, the UK, the US and US Virgin Islands.

iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus will be available in Andorra, Bahrain, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, India, Isle of Man, Israel, Jersey, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, Monaco, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia and Slovenia beginning Friday, September 29.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://harga.runtuh.com/2017/09/iphone-8-plus-iphone-x-price-malaysia-release-date.html

What a great news! Cant wait for Iphone 8 now…

Is it really, i have to tell my friend about, we all are crazy for iphone!!!

Its really2 weird when people in Malaysia always complaining about gov increase petrol price and talk bad about it like no money to buy petrol nowadays, after this we need to ride a horse to go to work bla blaa blaa… but when it comes to iphone, they willing to by it even though that iphone can spend their one year petrol and groceries!!

Its depends on that people itself laaa sisturrrr… if they want to buy an iphone that’s is their right to choose…to me, i can’t afford to buy them… i heard if u want to get a cheaper price, u can subscribe to the telco plan… and that’s is the another waste of money coz iphone already expensive then u need to buy the telco plan! so clever laa telco for take advantages… haiiyeeerrr!

if u love iphone, u can go to their Launch Event at Blue Cube Iconic Sunway Pyramid on 20 October 2017… what time is it im not sure… but i will go to the event and subscribe to first plan to get a promotion price… did u know that their promotion for iphone 8 (64GB) for only RM99 or RM999 via first plan… so, what are u waiting for!!

yes!!! can’t wait to go to sunway piramid to get an iphone 8! so, its mean the promotion is limited time right? first come first serve or its depends on our luck to get that promotion… so guys, save the date!!

yeaaahhh!! that’s so cheap meyhhh and i don’t mind to subscribe the plan so far because most of my family and friends are using celcom. but i will be at sunway a day before the event to win that phone coz i heard, its limited for a few people to win that phone price

so far, It is a good news to me… Does the celcom plan is good to use? i havent try this telco before… i would like to take a opportunity and get to know more about this event.

so far Celcom has offer high internet quota plan, the quota is up to 100 GB with many benefit. I and my friend will join the event too… Let have fun at there! Hope you find the suitable promotion and get an iphone.

Thanks for telling the Sunway pyramid event, i must take some time to go there and grab my new Iphone.

Celcom: Get iPhone 8 for only RM99 or RM999. Join us at the launch to get your hands on this exclusive offer.

Celcom offers the iPhone 8 from as low as RM99 this Friday

There are fewer queues for the iPhone 8 worldwide compared to its previous launches. With so many convenient options including free delivery to your doorstep, what’s the point of standing in front of a store for hours just to pay the full retail price like anyone else?

If you’re in Malaysia and you love queues, you might want to head over to Celcom’s Blue Cube outlet in Sunway this Friday, 20 October 2017.

To mark the arrival of the iPhone 8 in Malaysia, Celcom is offering the device at RM99 or RM999. There are no further details on this promotion but you can expect it to be tied with a 24-month FIRST Postpaid contract. To recap, the iPhone 8 is currently offered from as low as RM1,748 on its FIRST Platinum Plus plan (RM188/month) which comes with unlimited calls, SMS, 100GB of high-speed data and 100GB of Video Walla.

It’s happening from 8am this Friday, at Celcom’s Blue Cube Iconic store in Sunway Pyramid. For a better shot of getting the RM99 deal, you might want to be there much earlier than that.

Want to know which telco has the best iPhone 8 contract offer? You can check out our iPhone 8 Malaysian Telco Plan comparison. Outright, the iPhone 8 is priced from RM3,649 while the iPhone 8 Plus is priced from RM4,149. You can check out the full pricelist over here.

Source: SoyaCincau

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.