School Boys Get Caught Trying to Snap Ladies' Upskirt Photos @ Mid Valley’s Escalator

Siewmun Wong: Girls, always be aware when you’re taking an escalator or a stairs. This fellow (14 or 15y/o) with a middle school uniform pants, and together with a approximately 12y/o boy (dark color shirt), were trying to snap some photo under my skirt today (2nd of May, 2017), time 18:33, at the escalator from Mid Valley Megamall to the KTM station.

They trying to run and escape but luckily there’s an indian promoter managed to help me caught and deleted all the related photo and even other victims’ photos.

You, at this age, you suppose to be study hard to get a brighter future instead. Since you’re trying to ruin your future by doing this kind of things, I fulfil what as you wish. Police report will be launch.
Anyone who reading this, kindly share to your loved one to avoid the same incident happened. If you see this fellow in anywhere around Mid Valley City or KL Sentral area, kindly be aware or catch them to make a police report if necessary.

SiewMun

(*Hi All, here’s an update for the police report. Police are urging all the victims who happened the same incident, kindly bring the pervert directly to the nearby police station WITHOUT deleting any evidence. You could slap the pervert if he trying to escape or any situation which unfavourable to you.)

P.s: I shall throw his phone to the railway. 你今天遇到的是我,算你倒霉。

And very thank you for the one kind soul indian young guy and another chinese guy helping me to chase this puki. The others just passby without giving a single fuck.