Xpax will be offering 3 amazing FREEBIES?

Xpax will be offering 3 amazing freebies during in the Ramadan & Raya period from 25 May to 31 July, xpax customer can enjoy 3 types of freebies which is freebie raya, raya lebih-lebih, and chit-chat raya. Does anyone know about this promotion and might as well further explain to me bcoz i just refer it from the xpax websites. I dont understand clearly. Thank you in advance !

I dont really know about it but i think you can refer it to the celcom xpax customer service or ask from
the expert about this matter. I also just knowing this from your post. Glad that you shared it.

Try and call them up?? Since you are already on xpax right?? Get to know their term and condition and also till when the promotion is starting and ending.

Yes… Total Agree… I used to be an xpax user before i change to celcom postpaid plan… I have other friends that are using it. I might try and ask them about the plan. Well they are those type that love promotion. So i can say there is a 90% chance they know about it.

Xpax has been offering the same type of plan for the past few years. This raya promotion also quite same when compared to the previous year raya plan. It’s just the same things. come on !

You must check the term and condition as to avoid some extra charges when subcribe to this type of promotion. I always forgot to check that aspects until i got the bills to pay as it doesnt not state the same price as stated from the promotion. Some plans did charges in terms
of what things as i also dont really know about it.

The free 10 numbers unlimited calls seem useless… I think it only apply for xpax numbers only…

Yes,they repeating the double quota for mid night internet since past few years…
Which I find that is pointless… As seldom users wake up midnight to spend the data…
I think double up the quota for all the internet passes will be more beneficial to users.

Well, different users with different usage.
There always a group of ppl like to surfing or download during online.
My bro is excited of this promo though.

They will always assist. Thats why its called customer service. Beside that compare with other telco. Which can offer a better buck for your money.

Yes, thanks for the advice. I will call them through customer service to know all the info inlcudes the term and conditons as well to avoid
on extra charges.

I think it depending on the individual himself or herself as i just using unlimited calls for just two three number
particularly on my family but if you have to have more calls, i think you better survey other plan on xpax that provides more on calls. Btw Xpax got 3 freebies option, if you think calls is not suitable to you can pick the another 2…